April 26-28, 2017 in Paris, France
2nd IEEE European Symposium on Security and Privacy
Call For Affiliated Events
The IEEE European Symposium on Security and Privacy (EuroS&P) is the European sister conference of the established IEEE S&P symposium. It is a premier forum for computer security research, presenting the latest developments and bringing together researchers and practitioners.
The 2nd EuroS&P edition will be held on April 26-28, 2017 in Paris at UPMC Campus Jussieu,
which is located right in the center of Paris, about 10 minutes walk from Notre Dame.
April 26-28 is right before EUROCRYPT 2017, which will also happen in Paris (about 10 minutes walk away).
The affiliated events will be organized jointly with EUROCRYPT on April 29-30, 2017, also at UPMC Campus Jussieu.
Proposals are solicited for affiliated events to be held in conjunction with
EuroS&P and EUROCRYPT 2017. Each affiliated event provides a forum to address a specific topic at the forefront of security or cryptography research. This includes workshops, tutorials, etc. that can be annual events, one time events, or aperiodic.
All deadlines are Anywhere on Earth (AoE = UTC-12h).
The EuroS&P and EUROCRYPT organizers provide only the following services to associated events:
- Conference room with projector
- Coffee during 3 coffee breaks (8-9am, 10:30-11am, and 3:30-4:00pm)
- Registration (small, fixed fee, covering the rooms and coffee)
- Support for EuroS&P workshops interested in publishing their proceedings with IEEE (see below)
The EuroS&P and EUROCRYPT organizers do not
provide lunch, dinner, etc, but affiliated event organizers can arrange such things directly, if needed. Please use the last page of the submission form to mention any special requests your event might have.
Required Information for Proposing Event
Filling in the form below requires the following information:
- Name and acronym of the event
- Main affiliation (EuroS&P or EUROCRYPT)
- Type of event (Workshop, Tutorial, etc.)
- Abstract and Target audience
- Expected number of participants (e.g. a range)
- Will the event have a public call for contributions
- Will the event have proceedings
- List of event organizers and Contact email
- Expected event duration (up to 2 days) and the preferred date
- Information about past event instances
- Any special requests or additional information
Please submit event proposals using the following web form http://goo.gl/forms/6JUV5DsV4DGKGzLy1
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
New: Support for EuroS&P Workshops Interested in IEEE Publication
Our newly appointed Workshop Publications Chair will support any workshops who are interested in publishing their proceedings with IEEE. Once such a workshop is accepted, the organizers need to provide the number of papers they expect to accept and average page length. A deadline is set when the final list of accepted papers needs to be shared with the Workshop Publications Chair, who will interface between the authors and IEEE Conference Publishing Services (CPS).
Please direct any questions on IEEE workshops publication to the Workshop Publications Chair, who can be contacted at email@example.com