IWS99 - Internet Workshop'99
February 18-20, 1999, Osaka, Japan:
[Security-related papers only]
- Resolution of ISAKMP/Oakley Key-Agreement Protocol Resistant
against Denial-of-Service Attack.
K. Matsuura and H. Imai
- A Block Cipher Technique for Security of Data and Computer Networks.
- A Shared Secure Server for Multiple Closed Networks.
K. Terao and S. Ono
- Half-Automated Generation of Secure, High-Performance Web/DB Software.
Y. Kadobayashi and S. Yamaguchi
- An Architecture for User Authentication of IP Multicast and Its
N. Ishikawa, N. Yamanouchi and O. Takahashi.
- A Secure and Trusted Time Stamping Authority.
A. Takura, S. Ono and S. Naito
- Packet Filtering in Bridge.
J. Liu and Y. Ma
- Network Surveillance for Detecting Intrusions.
M. Iguchi and S. Goto