Security and privacy related papers from INET'95 Preliminary Program
- "A Simple Active Attack Against TCP,"
Laurent Joncheray; email@example.com
- "Secure TCP -- Providing Security Functions in TCP Layer,"
Toshiyuki Tutumi; firstname.lastname@example.org
- "Measured Interference of Network Security Mechanisms with Network
K Claffy; email@example.com
- "A Distributed Authorization Model for WWW,"
Jose Kahan; firstname.lastname@example.org
- "Using Public Key Technology -Issues of Binding and Protection,"
James Galvin; email@example.com
- "Simple Key-management for Internet Protocol(SKIP),"
Carolyn Turbyfill; firstname.lastname@example.org
- "Using the Internet to Decrease Software Piracy,"
Ralf Hauser; email@example.com
- "Digital Cash and Monetary Freedom,"
Jon Matonis; firstname.lastname@example.org
- "CyberCash: Payments Systems for the Internet,"
Stephen Crocker; email@example.com
- "Internet Policy Issues in New Zealand,"
Colin Jackson; firstname.lastname@example.org
- "Censorship and Internet: A Singapore Perspective,"
Hwa Ang Peng; email@example.com
- "Issues in the Transborder Flow of Scientific and Technical Data,"
Paul Uhlir; firstname.lastname@example.org