FC'98 - Financial Cryptography '98 - Paper list
- Micropayments via Efficient Coin-Flipping.
R. Lipton and R. Ostrovsky
- X-Cash: Executable Digital Cash.
M. Jakobsson and A. Juels
- Distributed Trustees and Revokability: A Framework for Internet Payment.
M'Raihi and D. Pointcheval
- A Platform for Privately Defined Currencies, Loyalty Credits, and
- Assessment of Threats for Smart Card Based Electronic Cash.
K. Ezawa and G. Napiorkowski
- Using a High-Performance, Programmable Secure Coprocessor
Smith, E. Palmer, and S. Weingart
- Secure Group Barter: Multi-Party Fair Exchange with Semi-Trusted
M. Franklin and G. Tsudik
- A Payment Scheme Using Vouchers.
E. Foo and C. Boyd
- A Formal Specification of Requirements for Payment Transactions
in the SET Protocol.
C. Meadows and P. Syverson
- On Assurance Structures for WWW Commerce.
M. Jakobsson and M. Yung
- Group Blind Digital Signatures: A Scalable Solution to Electronic
A. Lysyanskaya and Z. Ramzan
- Curbing Junk E-Mail via Secure Classification.
E. Gabber, M. Jakobsson, Y. Matias, and A. Mayer
- Publicly Verifiable Lotteries: Applications of Delaying Functions.
D. Goldschlag and S. Stubblebine
- Security of Digital Watermarks.
L. Matheson, S. Mitchell, T. Shamoon, R. Tarjan, and F. Zane
- Security in the Java Electronic Commerce Framework.
S. Koneru and T. Goldstein
- Beyond Identity: Warranty-Based Digital Signature Transactions.
Y. Frankel, D. Kravitz, C. Montgomery, and M. Yung
- Compliance Checking in the PolicyMaker Trust Management System.
M. Blaze, J. Feigenbaum, and M. Strauss
- An Efficient Fair Off-Line Electronic Cash System with Extensions to
Checks and Wallets with Observers.
A. de Solages and J. Traore
- An Efficient Untraceable Electronic Money System Based on
Partially Blind Signatures of the Discrete Logarithm Problem.
S. Miyazaki and K. Sakurai