Reader's Guide to
Security and Privacy Journal Papers
New Postings: July 11, 2001
Computer Journal, Vol. 44, No.
- J. Crampton, G. Loizou and G. O'Shea. A Logic
of Access Control. pp. 54-66.
Journal of Systems and
Software, Vol. 55, No. 3 (January 2001):
- M.-S. Hwang, I.-C. Lin and L.-H. Li. A simple
micro-payment scheme. pp. 221-229.
- P.-L. Lin. Digital watermarking models for resolving rightful ownership and
authenticating legitimate customer. pp. 261-271.
- G. Helmer, J. Wong and S. Madaka. Anomalous intrusion detection system for
hostile java applets. pp. 273-286.
- H.-Y. Chien, J.-K. Jan and Y.-M. Tseng. A modified remote login authentication
scheme based on geometric approach. pp. 287-290.
- T.-C. Wu, C.-C. Huang and D.-J. Guan. Delegated multisignature scheme with
document decomposition. pp.321-328.
Information and Computation, Vol. 165, No. 1
- R. Gennaro and P. Rohatgi. How to Sign Digital
Streams. pp. 100-116.
Journal of Systems and Software, Vol. 56, No. 1
- G.-J. Ahn and R. Sandhu. Decentralized user
group assignment in Windows NT. pp. 39-49.
Journal of Systems and Software, Vol. 56, No. 2
multiscape and access control in a hierarchy.
- D.-C. Lou and T.-L. Yin. Spatial database with
each picture self-contained
IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, Vol.
27, No. 3 (March 2001):
- L. Jean Camp. An Atomicity-Generating Protocol
for Anonymous Currencies.
Computers & Security, Vol. 20, No. 2 (April
Unique RSA Primes Generation. pp. 173-179.
- M. Peyravian, S. Matyas, A. Roginsky and N.
Zunic. Alternative Method for
Software Practice & Experience, Vol. 31, No.
4 (April 2001):
- N. Karnik and A. Tripathi. Security in the
Ajanta mobile agent system. pp.
Computer Communication Review, Vol. 31, No. 2
- G. O'Shea and M. Roe. Child-proof Authentication
for MIPv6 (CAM).
IEICE Transactions on Information & Systems,
Vol. E84-D, No. 4 (April 2001):
- S. Hirose and K. Matsuura. Key Agreement
Protocols Resistant to a Denial-of-Service
Attack. pp. 477-484.
Journal of Network and Computer Applications,
Vol. 24, No. 2 (April 2001):
Fourier transformation domain. pp. 167-173.
- G.-J. Ahn and K. Kim. CONUGA: Constrained
User-Group Assignment. pp. 87-100.
- I. Djurovic, S. Stankovic and I. Pitas. Digital
watermarking in the fractional
Wireless Networks, Vol. 7, No. 2 (2001):
mobile systems. pp. 139-145.
- J. Binkley and W. Trost. Authenticated ad hoc
routing at the link layer for
Computers & Security, Vol. 20, No. 3 (May
Understanding Vulnerabilities in Firewalls Using
a Dataflow Model of Firewall
Internals. pp. 263-270.
- M. Frantzen, F. Kerschbaum, E. Schultz and S.
Fahmy. A Framework for
Software Practice & Experience, Vol. 31, No.
6 (May 2001):
- G. Kniesel and D. Theisen. JAC - Access right
based encapsulation of Java.
Computer Networks, Vol. 36, No. 1 (June 2001):
S. Karnouskos. Security implications of implementing secure network
infrastructures using agent technology. pp. 87-100.
- I. Wakeman, A. Jeffrey, T. Owen and D. Pepper.
SafetyNet: A language-based approach to programmable networks. pp. 101-114.
Computer Communications, Vol. 24, No. 11 (June
- C.-C. Lo and Y.-J. Chen. Stream ciphers for GSM
networks. pp. 1090-1096.
Computer Networks, Vol. 36, No. 4 (July 2001):
- J. Borst, B. Preneel and V. Rijmen. Cryptography
on smart cards. pp. 423-435.
- L. Guillou, M. Ugon and J.-J. Quisquater.
Cryptographic authentication protocols for smart cards. pp. 437-451.
- D. M'Raihi and M. Yung. E-commerce applications
of smart cards. pp. 453-472.
Computer Communications, Vol. 24, No. 12 (July
- B. Balajinath and S. Raghavan. Intrusion
detection through learning behavior
model. pp. 1202-1212.
Computer & Security, Vol.
19, No. 1 (2000):
IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, Vol. 8, No. 1 (February 2000):
- B. Hancock, From The Editor, pp. 2-5.
- B. Hancock, Mass Network Flooding Attacks (Distributed Denial of Service
DDoS) Surface in the Wild. pp. 6-17.
- C. Williams, N. Zunic, S. Matyas, and S. Gupta, M. Willett. Key Recovery Alliance
(KRA) Technology Papers, Special Issue ---Introduction. pp. 18-20.
- M. Smith, P. Van Oorschot, and M. Willett. Cryptographic Information Recovery Using
Key Recovery. pp. 21-27.
- M. Willett. Features, Attributes, Characteristics, and Traits (FACTs) of
Key Recovery Schemes/Products. pp. 28-30.
- J. Kennedy, S. Matyas, and N. Zunic, Key Recovery Functional Model. pp.
- S. Matyas and N. Zunic, Additional Key Recovery Functions. pp. 37-40.
- S. Gupta. A Common Key Recovery Block Format: Promoting Interoperability Between Dissimilar Key Recovery Mechanisms. pp. 41-47.
- C. Williams and N. Zunic, Global Interoperability for Key Recovery. pp.
- S. Gupta and S. Matyas. Public Key Infrastructure: Analysis of Existing and
Needed Protocols and Object Formats for Key Recovery. pp. 56-68.
- A. Maclean, S. Matyas, and N. Zunic. Organization Implementation Guidelines
for Recovery of Encrypted Information. pp. 69-81.
- N. Zunic. Organization Considerations for Retrieval of Stored Data via Key
Recovery Methods. pp. 82-85.
- T. Markham and C. Williams, Key Recovery Header for IPSEC. pp. 86-90.
- D. Balenson and T. Markham. ISAKMP Key Recovery Extensions. pp. 91-99.
- T. Shoriak. SSL/TLS Protocol Enablement for Key Recovery. pp. 100-104.
- C. Wong, M. Gouda and S. Lam. Secure group communications using key graphs.
pp. 16 - 30.
Computer Communications, Volume 23, Issue 3 (February 2000):
- W. Geyer and R. Weis. The design and the security concept of a collaborative whiteboard. pp.
Information Processing Letters, Vol. 73, Nos. 3-4 (February 2000):
- S. Saeednia. On the security of a convertible group signature scheme. pp.
- M.-S. Hwang. Cryptanalysis of YCN key assignment scheme in a hierarchy. pp.
Computer Communications, Vol. 23, No. 4 (February 2000):
- C.-I. Fan, W.-K. Chen and Y.-S. Yeh. Date attachable electronic cash. pp.
Future Generation Computer Systems, Vol. 16, No. 4 (February 2000):
- C. Ellison, C. Hall, R. Milbert and B. Schneier. Protecting secret keys
with personal entropy. pp. 311-318.
- E. Dawson, A. Clark and M. Looi. Key management in a non-trusted distributed environment.
- B. Crispo, P. Landrock and V. Matya. WWW security and trusted third party
services. pp. 331-341.
- D. Gollmann. New paradigms - old paradigms? pp. 343-349.
- F. Monrose and A. Rubin. Keystroke dynamics as a biometric for authentication.
- A. Varvitsiotis. Scaling issues in large PKI communities. pp. 361-372.
- D. Kueter and R. Fisher. Business insights in e-commerce and trusted services.
- R. Oppliger. Privacy protection and anonymity services for the World Wide
Web (WWW). pp. 379-391.
- N. Alexandris, M. Burmester, V. Chrissikopoulos and Y. Desmedt. Secure linking of customers, merchants and
banks in electronic commerce. pp. 393-401.
- J.-F. Mainguet, M. Pegulu and J. Harris. Fingerprint recognition based on
silicon chips. pp. 403-415.
- U. Lang. CORBA security on the web - an overview. pp. 417-421.
- S. Gamvroulas, D. Polemi and M. Anagnostou. A secure brokerage
network for retail banking services. pp. 423-430.
Journal of Systems and Software, Vol. 50, No. 2 (February 2000):
- Y.-S. Chang, T.-C. Wu and S.-C. Huang. ElGamal-like digital signature and
multisignature schemes using self-certified public keys. pp. 99-105.
- P.-L. Lin. Robust transparent image watermarking system with spatial mechanisms.
Journal of the ACM, Vol. 47, No. 2 (March 2000):
- M. Franklin, Z. Galil and M. Yung. Eavesdropping games: a graph-theoretic approach to privacy in distributed
systems. pp. 225 - 243.
Computer Communications, Vol. 23, Nos. 5-6 (March 2000):
- C. Boyd and A. Mathuria. Key establishment protocols for secure mobile
communications: a critical survey. pp. 575-587
- A. Ganz, S. Park and Z. Ganz. Security broker for multimedia wireless LANs. pp. 588-594.
Computer Standards And Interfaces, Volume 22, Issue 1 (March 2000):
- J.-J. Hwang, K.-C. Wu and D.-R. Liu. Access control with role attribute
certificates. pp. 43-53.
ACM Computer Communication Review, Vol. 30, No. 2 (April 2000):
Data And Knowledge Engineering, Vol. 33, No. 1 (April 2000):
- J. Zhou and R. Deng. On the Validity of Digital Signatures.
- J. Biskup. For unknown secrecies refusal is better than lying. pp. 1-23.
Computer Networks, Vol. 32, No. 6 (May 2000):
Information and Computation, Vol. 158, No. 2 (May 2000):
- G. Wolf and A. Pfitzmann. Properties of protection goals and their integration into a user interface.
Science of Computer Programming, Vol. 37, Nos. 1-3 (May 2000):
- E. Modiano and A. Ephremides. Communication Protocols for Secure Distributed Computation of Binary
Functions. pp. 71-97.
Theoretical Computer Science, Vol. 240, No. 1 (June 2000):
- R. Joshi and K. Leino. A semantic approach to secure information flow. pp.
- R. De Nicola, G. Ferrari, R. Pugliese and B. Venneri. Types for access
control. pp. 215-254.
Archived list of journal