1st USENIX Workshop on Intrusion Detection and Network Monitoring,
April 9-12, 1999, Santa Clara, USA:
[Security-related papers only]
- Analysis Techniques for Detecting Coordinated Attacks and Probes.
J. Green, D. Marchette, S. Northcutt and B. Ralph
- Intrusion Detection and Intrusion Prevention on a Large Network: A Case
T. Dunigan and G. Hinkel
- An Eye on Network Intruder-Administrator Shootouts.
- On Preventing Intrusions by Process Behavior Monitoring.
R. Sekar, T. Bowen and M. Segal
- Intrusion Detection Through Dynamic Software Measurement.
S. Elbaum and J. Munson
- Learning Program Behavior Profiles for Intrusion Detection.
A. Ghosh, A. Schwartzbard and Michael Schatz
- Automated Intrusion Detection Using NFR: Methods and Experiences.
W. Lee, C. Park and S. Stolfo
- Experience with EMERALD to Date.
P. Neumann and P. Porras
- Defending Against the Wily Surfer—Web-based Attacks and Defenses.
- The Packet Vault: Secure Storage of Network Data.
C. Antonelli, M. Undy and P. Honeyman
- Real-time Intrusion Detection and Suppression in ATM Networks.
R. Bettati, W. Zhao and D. Teodor
- A Statistical Method for Profiling Network Traffic.
- Transaction-based Anomaly Detection.
R. Buschkes and Mark Borning and D. Kesdogan