POPL'99 - 26th ACM Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages,
January 20-22, 1999, San Antonio, Texas, USA:
[Security-related papers only]
- Trust and Partial Typing in Open Systems of Mobile Agents.
J. Riely and M. Hennessy
- Practical Mostly-Static Information Flow Control.
- Type-Safe Linking and Modular Assembly Language.
N. Glew and G. Morrisett
- Typed Memory Management in a Calculus of Capabilities.
K. Crary, D. Walker and G. Morrisett
- Software Watermarking: Models and Dynamic Embeddings.
C. Collberg and C. Thomborson