NDSS'99 - 1999 Network and Distributed Security Symposium Conference writeup
February 3-5, 1999,
San Diego, California, USA:
- Secure Password-Based Protocol for Downloading a Private Key.
R. Perlman and C. Kaufman
- A Real-World Analysis of Kerberos Password Security.
- Secure Remote Access to an Internal Web Server.
C. Gilmore, D. Kormann and A. Rubin
- Experimenting with Shared Generation of RSA Keys.
M. Malkin, T. Wu and D. Boneh
- Addressing the Problem of Undetected Signature Key Compromise.
P. van Oorschot and M. Just
- Practical Approach to Anonymity in Large Scale Electronic Voting
A. Riera and J. Borrell
- Distributed Policy Management for Java 1.2.
P. Nikander and J. Partanen
- Distributed Execution with Remote Audit.
F. Monrose, P. Wyckoff and A. Rubin
- An Algebra for Assessing Trust in Certification Chains.
- PGRIP: PNNI Global Routing Infrastructure Protection.
S. Vimercati, P. Lincoln, L. Ricciulli and P. Samarati
- Client Puzzles: A Cryptographic Countermeasure Against Connection
A. Juels and J. Brainard