Papers to be presented at the IFIP WG 11.3 Working Conference on Database
Security, Lake Como, Italy, July 22-24, 1996
- T. Lunt, ``Strategic Directions in Computer Security Research''
- B. Thuraisingham, ``Data Mining, Data Warehousing, and Security''
- Z. Tari and G. Fernandez, ``Security Enforcement in the DOK Federated Database System''
- M.S. Olivier, ``Integrity Constraints in Federated Databases''
- S. Castano, ``An Approach to Deriving Global Authorizations in
Federated Database Systems''
- J. Hale, J. Threet and S. Shenoi, ``A Framework for High Assurance Security of
- R. van de Riet and E. Gudes, ``An Object-Oriented Database Architecture for
providing High-level Security in Cyberspace''
- F. Cuppens, A. Gabillon, ``A Logical Approach to Model a Multilevel
Object Oriented Database''
- S. Jajodia, L. Mancini and I. Ray, ``A Secure Locking Protocol for Multilevel
Database Management Systems''
- G. Grossman and M. Schaefer, ``A Data Model for a Multilevel Replicated
- J. Aisbett, ``An Information Theoretic Analysis of Architectures
for Multilevel Secure Databases''
- T. Hinke, H. Delugach and R. Wolf, ``A Framework for Inference-Directed Data
- V. Atluri and W.K. Huang, ``An Extended Petri Net Model for Supporting
Workflows in a MLS Environment''
- S. Osborn, L. Reid and G. Wesson, ``On the Interaction Between Role-Based Access Control and Relational Databases''
- S.A. Demurjian, T.C. Ting, M. Price and M.-Y. Hu, ``Generics and Exception
Handling for Supporting User-Role Based Security in Object-Oriented Systems''